1. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
This is nice moisturizing body wash with no scent cleanses very well
2. Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips
I'm not a big fan of nail polish strips (probably because I don't know how to use them lol). Also, I prefer solid colors than print (especially animal print) on my nails.
3. Dr. Scholls Ball of Foot cushions
This helps my feet fit nicely into my work shoes (which are a total pain and have done their share of damage to my feet -_- )
4. Chapstick Lip SHIELD 365
I love the lemony citrus flavor and the SPF 50+!! Definitely taking this with me on Vacation
5. Soyjoy Bar- Strawberry
Delicious! However, it was a little more dry and tender than I thought it was.
6. Sheer Cover Duo Concealer
I didn't exactly like the coverage, and showed up a little cakey on my skin. I think I'll stick to my MAC concealer for now..
7. Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist - Sweet Pea
I already own a fragrance mist in Sweet Pea, and I don't mind receiving another one as it is on of my all time favorite scents!
* Fruit Snacks
* Crackers with cheese
* A subway sandwich
* Mango iced tea
* Fried rice
* Frozen yogurt
* Kit Kats
* Dried mangoes
* Fruit salad
Yummy! These would make really good study snacks. Hungry much? LOL
What are YOUR current favorite snacks you like to enjoy?
Comments are open to everyone.
Hello everyone! Here is a recap of my day
Friday May 18, 2012
1. Wake up, get ready
2. Drive with dad to pick up a couple of barrels to fill with goodies to send to family overseas
3. Post office: complete passport
4. Wash the barrels.. and took a picture of the lovely flowers while sipping on diet root beer.
5. Grocery shopping and lunch (Yummy food!)
6. Came back home.. took a nap, did some cleaning, and got ready for the evening event...
I must say, this weekend wasn't too bad at all. I didn't have school on Friday so I used that time to stay home and rejuvenate my energy as well as finish a few errands that needed to be completed. I am planning a trip to Tonga this summer and have already started preparing. I took my passport photo and surprisingly it didn't turn out bad at all. (:
I spent the next day with my family downtown, running errands, hanging out and having lunch as well as doing a little shopping. That evening I had family coming over, but we had to go to church for practice so we took them with us. Each family was to do a skit on a topic from the bible (ours was the parable of the good Samaritan). It was really interesting because we had just started planning and going over it during rehearsal and it turned out pretty good. The skit was very simple but touching at the same time; To briefly summarize it, there was a wounded man, and one man passed by him, the next man kicked him and walked by then the third man helped him up and took him to the innkeeper, and told the innkeeper that if she took the man in, he will come back and pay for it. So that is what she did, and the man returned and paid her what he owed. Moral of the story is that we should love our neighbor.
It was a pleasure to have Princess Fusipala (of Tonga) visit our church the next day for Fakame (children's white Sunday, every first Sunday of May).
“Under heaven all can see beauty as beauty only because there is ugliness. All can know good as good only because there is evil.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
* Bags (Bongo..)
*Clothing ( Colored jeans, vest, chiffon top, UK French Connection..)
* Shoes (Heels, Sandals, Wedges)
* Cosmetics ( Revlon, Milani, Loreal, Covergirl, Maybelline, NYC, Rimmel...)
* Accessories (neon chain necklace..) * Home Goods (Kardashian Kollection Home Sheet set, pillow, and coverlette)
( Clearance, Bongo...)
* Marni for H&M clothing pieces (1)
* Hair Straightener
* A Grey Northface jacket
* Dark Brown leather riding boots
* Abercrombie hoodie
* Kirkland brush set
* Chocolate ^_^
Welcome to Elegance Forever!
I used to have a couple of other blogs that I used to work on, but I haven't been updating them for a very long time so I decided to start a fresh new site. Hope you enjoy it, and come back soon for more updates! (:
BTW, I already have a youtube account under the name christichic, should I make a new one for Elegance Forever?